We offer the following services for your consideration.
Preliminary Design Development:
- Preparation of an AutoCAD As-Built Plan of the space, if required.
- Development of Preliminary layouts based on:
- Analysis of all functions and needs.
- Any special requirements.
- Begin development of colors, materials and finishes.
- Prepare a Budget Pricing Drawing for budget purposes, if required.
- Preparation of Site & Key Plans as required for City of Calgary Building Permit
- Preparation of Demolition/Construction Plan showing all partition/glazing types,
door/frame types, hardware, plumbing fixtures/accessories locations and ~
- Preparation of Power, Data, Telephone & Equipment Plan, showing all required
locations complete with all necessary equipment locations and requirements.
- Preparation of Reflected Ceiling Plan showing all lighting locations and
- Finalize all colors, materials and finishes and prepare a complete Finish Plan
showing all finish locations and specifications.
- Preparation of Elevations, Sections and Details as required of all custom
millwork/cabinetry complete with finish specifications.
- Preparation of complete Specifications.
- Request pricing, using the prepared Budget Pricing Drawing to obtain a Budget
Cost, if required.
- Co-ordinate with all DentaVMedical supplier and MechanicallElectrical/Structural
Consultants as required for Drawings and Specifications.
- Co-ordination of Complete Working Drawing as required by the City of Calgary, for
Building Permit Application.
- Tender call to a qualified and approved list of General Contractors using the
Complete Working Drawings, for a Final Cost for Construction.
- Site inspections to ensure compliance with Working Drawings & Specifications.
- Preparation of a Final Inspection Report.